Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So Long Chief.........

I just finished an estate sale for a man that passed in my old neighborhood.  As a kid we all just called him Chief.  I remember being a little afraid of him when I was younger.  Not that he was mean or anything, he just had a certain way about him.  I am glad to have gotten to know him as an adult because I always really liked talking to him.  I would often run in to him while visiting my parents.  Chief was a cornerstone on the street, the last original owner and will be missed.  He didn't want a funeral and there was none.  I just thought that I would share a few photos that I found in his stuff and wish him farewell.  So Long Chief.................



2 comments:

miawri said...

Hi There,
Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
223 Rem 55gr TSX VOR-TX /20 Description Barnes Ammunition – Caliber: 223 Remington – Grain: 55 – Bullet: TSX Flat Base – Muzzle Velocity: 3240 fps – Per 20
Email:sales@bestammostore.com
Click here for more information:- more info

miawri said...

Hi There,
Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
Home - Ammohunting is a ranged weapon designed to use a shooting tube to launch typically solid projectiles.
Email:info@ammohunting.com
Click here for more information:- more info