Thursday, January 6, 2011

What A Morning!

Today sucked. I was up at 4:00 am and standing in front of a house at 10 to five waiting for an estate sale that was to start at 8:00 am. It was cold and there was a ton of people there. I had seen pictures online of the things available at the sale and it looked good. Long story short, I got nothing. People whom I had just shared a meal with a few days earlier cut in line in front of me, I got in a fight with a cunty old woman and nearly got tossed from the sale. Not good....I lost out on this one. I was standing outside talking with a friend when he shows me what he had found at the sale. It was this super cool little souvenir pennant from the Isle of Mann TT races in 1960. It has a little clamp to attach it to your handlebars. Too cool. He sold it to me.



THANKS JIM!

No comments: