Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Are You The Kind Of Guy

that will pull a u turn on a busy 2 lane hwy while your pulling a 50 year old wood boat with a car full of kids and the wife when you spot something out of the corner of your eye? Well, I am! Especially when I spot this!


The big rooster is pretty common. The muffler man is iconic but I don't know anyone personally that owns one. I tried to buy one years ago here in Long Beach. He stood beside a giant hardware store called Dooleys and when they closed he was for sale. I didn't have an extra 10 grand so I had to pass. The Statue of Liberty is something that I haven't seen before and the vintage outboard motors lining the fence was a nice touch.




But that airplane on the roof took me over the top. What a sight! I wish, I wish, I wish........................

No comments: