Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grudge Build



So as I was standing taking pictures of the above pictured Powell, I heard a voice mumble something and someone coming through the trees behind me. This is not a new experience for me as I am often standing some where I shouldn't be taking pictures of someone else's stuff. I turned with a smile and met a man face to face. He was slurring drunk and turned out to be a nice guy. He gave me the story of the Powell and I found out then that it belonged to his friend. He then wanted me to check out his 4X4 Capri, which by coincidence was where I was headed next.



The man insisted that I took a look at the interior. Very nice! He went on to explain that the reason for this build was that he had a Code Enforcement lady up his butt about his collection of derelict vehicles in his front yard. He was told that all off his vehicles must be mobil. So what do you do when you have a rusted out hulk of a K5 Blazer and a dead Capri? The answer is obvious!



Here is the money shot...a man and his machine! A perfect pair!

No comments: